Other Family Law Matters
Family law used to be a small area comprising the problems facing typical Texas families. As society has evolved, new situations and new constituencies have sought protection and equality under the law.
Here are just a few other family law topics that continue to evolve and form with time:
- Adoptions and terminations: I assist with every kind of adoption, drawing up contracts which clearly define the rights of all parties.
- Cohabitation agreements: Unmarried people have rights, too. These protective agreements spell out the legal limits of living together.
- Domestic partnerships: LGBT couples seek equal treatment under the law. My firm also helps with domestic partnership dissolutions.
- Fertility and surrogacy issues: I assist with contracts that clarify the rights of everyone involved.
- Paternity rights: Fathers in unmarried couples wishing to have a role in their children’s lives can assert their rights.
- Postnuptial agreements: These agreements are fashioned during the marriage, and are similar to prenuptial agreements.
- Prenuptial agreements: Creating a prenup before getting marries ensures both parties have a clear understanding of their rights and responsibilities.
- Second-parent adoptions: The strengthening of families by making both members of a couple the legal parents of a child.
At the Law Office of V. Wayne Ward in Fort Worth, I work closely with clients seeking to address these and many other family law issues.
Bring Your Family Law Issue to My Texas Law Firm for Expert Help
Protect your rights in any kind of family law issue. Look to me, attorney Wayne Ward—a certified expert in family law—for practical and affordable solutions. To schedule a consultation, call me at 817-789-4436. Or write me a note using this simple form.
Se habla español. Spanish-language service is available.