High-Asset Divorce Attorney in Fort Worth
When one or both spouses have a high net worth, a divorce can quickly become exceedingly complex. To make certain that you receive your fair share of assets in these affluent divorces, it is vital that you have the assistance of a skilled divorce attorney. I am high net worth divorce lawyer Wayne Ward, and I have helped numerous affluent clients in high-asset divorces divide property in a way that was fair and just.
At my firm, I use the knowledge and skills that I have obtained through more than 30 years of legal experience, as well as my MBA and business acumen, to the advantage of those going through complex divorces. My in-depth understanding of divorce law in Texas—showcased by my legal certification as a family law specialist—allows me to craft powerful, effective strategies for my high-asset divorce clients. I will serve as your personal guide through the divorce process and will offer advice that is designed to help you get a fresh start in life.
What Is Involved In A High-Net Worth Divorce In Texas?
A high-asset divorce is complex for many reasons, including:
- Number and type of assets: Assets such as investments, stocks, bonds, CDs and liquid value must all be taken into account. A thorough investigation must be conducted to make sure your spouse has fully disclosed all of his or her assets.
- Separate property: If property was owned before marriage, inherited either before or during the marriage, or was a gift, it is excluded from the marital property that will be divided.
- Valuation: The value of real estate or businesses is often disputed. In these situations, the court will have to get involved and an additional layer of complexity will be added to the case.
Reach out to me for help with any resolving the following complex issues during your high net worth divorce:
- Protecting assets
- Paying college expenses
- Dividing complex property
- Handling businesses and professional practices
- Uncovering hidden assets
Wayne Ward and his staff helped me get through one of the most stressful and emotional decisions of my life. Wayne and Gayla listened to me and got the job done the way I wanted it done, while still looking out for my best interests. The entire staff was friendly, prompt and courteous.
I was pleased with the outcome of my case and would most definitely recommend the Law Office of V. Wayne Ward to anyone needing a smart, professional, family-oriented lawyer. It is nice to work with an honest, reliable lawyer when times get rough.
Thanks Wayne! – L.K.S.
Call Me, High Net Worth Divorce Lawyer Wayne Ward, Today
I will provide you with the personal attention you need when going through your high net worth divorce. Call 817-789-4436 or contact my Fort Worth law firm online to schedule an initial consultation. My law office is conveniently located just 10 blocks from the Tarrant County Courthouse.
Se habla español. Spanish-language service is available.