Family Law Basics
I created my law firm—The Law Office of V. Wayne Ward—to be a full-service family law firm. Through it, I provide counsel and advocacy in every aspect of Texas family law.
Representing Clients Facing any Family Law Issue
- I am a board certified attorney in family law. As such, I can help you face any family law matter:
- Divorce: From property and debt division to parenting plans to child and spousal support, I can help you tackle all issues throughout all stages of the divorce process.
- High net worth divorce: I assist clients involved in high asset divorces. My MBA, as well as my background in finance and economics, provides me with the skills and insight required to handle the complexities that arise in these situations.
- Child issues: Whether you need to establish paternity, create a parenting plan that actually works, seek unpaid child support or adopt a child, I will stand with you to achieve your goals and obtain what is best for the child.
- Enforcement of orders and contempt: I can help you enforce or modify existing court orders, such as support orders or parenting time agreements.
- Same-sex family law: From domestic partnerships to same-sex marriage or divorce, I will provide counsel and advocate strongly on your behalf, no matter the family problem you are dealing with.
- Prenuptial agreements and postnuptial agreements: Whether you have many assets to protect or children from a previous relationship, I will help you craft an enforceable prenuptial or postnuptial agreement that will honor your wishes in the event that your marriage does not last.
- Restraining orders: I will help you seek the protection you need, when you need it. Reach out for help today.
Other Family Law Issues
- Domestic partnerships
- Cohabitation agreements
- Paternity and fathers’ rights
- Fertility and surrogacy law
Wayne Ward, Experienced Family Law Attorney
What is your issue? Look to me for solutions: family law expert V. Wayne Ward. I will speak with you firsthand and learn more about your problem and how to approach it.
Se habla español. Spanish-language service is available.